Nedan ser ni Svenska Laserförbundets förslag till modernisering av ILCAs konstitution, samt även svar från ILCA där man tackar för alla förslag och synpunkter. Uppdatering sker när vi får ytterligare information.
The Swedish District councils on desirable/s for improving and adopting the Laser Constitution way forward…
- All measures to be taken to allow the Class/Boat to remain the one-man dinghy at Olympics as single handed for men & women, as well to meet the requirement by World Sailing
- Remain Strict One design independent on manufacture or manufacture location
- Manufactured boats/parts to be available by all manufactures to support supply for all sailors world-wide independent of regions, markets
- Boats and parts to remain the cheapest alternative in the sailing category – price remains the key for success of the “Laser Class”
- “Laser” to be onwards preferable sailed under the “Laser brand” and with the current “Laser brush insignia”
- All produced hulls /parts with ISAF labels remains class legal even thorough Laser brand is changed or LP are no longer approved manufacture
Svar från ILCA;
The ILCA World Council would like to thank everyone who has made submissions in response to the invitation for feedback on the Constitution Review. We have received a significant number of submissions from a wide range of sailors from many parts of the world.
All the feedback is now with the appropriate Regional Representatives for coordination and collation. Following completion of that process later this month the review subcommittee will commence the task of fully analysing all worldwide feedback and preparing suggestions to the World Council and Advisory Council for finalisation of proposals before they are put to our membership for approval.